At Kinghorn Law | Financial, we assist families with their estate planning, probate, trust administration, Medicaid/VA planning, and elder law needs to see them through life’s various changes and challenges. We also provide financial and investor coaching services and help business owners with business formation and succession planning. Our firm, our team, and the services we provide are driven by our core values: Integrity, Professionalism, Warmth, Education and Community.
What’s the Work Environment Like Here?
We are a friendly, upbeat, and energetic group of professionals who foster a culture of empathy and comradery, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team. We focus on building lifelong relationships with our clients and their families. We work hard to create a first impression that lasts for years and reinforces it was the right decision to choose our law firm. Our ultimate rewards are expressions of relief and new-found peace from our clients. It reinforces that what we do is meaningful and important.
What We Offer
We have a comprehensive benefits package along with professional development and opportunities for growth. If you are looking for a challenging position with an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of many families, we welcome your application.
Comprehensive Training Tailored for You
Our team will work closely with you to educate you on the fundamentals and art of estate planning. You will also have access to nationally recognized experts for learning substantive law and best practices, from basic through advanced techniques.
Requirements to be Successful in This Role
Here are a few must-haves for the associate attorney role.
- Two to six years’ work experience in a law firm. Extensive client interaction required. Estate planning background helpful but not required.
- Comfortable presenting to both small and large groups. You will present three to five workshops to prospective clients and the public every month.
- Effective at networking and building relationships in our community and with centers of influence.
- Excited about developing strategies for working with new markets and expanding the client base.
- Team player, self-starter, well organized, detail oriented, and efficient.
Compensation is competitive based upon education, experience, and skills.
If this is an appealing environment and you’d like to be a part of a team that makes a difference and has growth potential, please reach out. Our ideal candidate will have the same work ethic and desire to join our high-performance team that is committed to caring for and empowering families to achieve peace through our core values. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.