With 2023 coming to a close, life is undoubtedly keeping you busy. From juggling personal relationships to navigating the demands of your professional life, it’s safe to say you have a lot on your plate.
But amidst the hustle and bustle, it’s important to make time to review your estate plan and think ahead to the future.
There are several key questions you should ask yourself about your estate plan. As you do, you’ll find yourself digging up answers and formulating a plan as to what you should do next.
Let’s explore five of the most crucial questions to consider:
- Do you currently have an estate plan that you feel comfortable with?
- What changes or updates should you make to your estate plan in the new year?
- Have any significant events or circumstances occurred in the past year that make you reconsider your estate plan?
- Is there anything you need to discuss with your spouse, adult children, beneficiaries, or other individuals involved in your estate plan?
- Do you have a process in place for reviewing your estate plan when major life changes occur?
These questions will really get you thinking. Once you have clear answers, you’ll be better equipped to adjust your approach and face the future with confidence.
If you’re starting from scratch and feeling uncertain about what to do next, don’t worry. We’re here to offer expert assistance with all aspects of estate planning, including:
- Incapacity planning
- Retirement planning
- Asset protection
- Medicaid planning
By tackling these questions and seeking guidance early in 2024, you’ll have peace of mind about what lies ahead in the months to come.
If you need help along the way, reach out to us at 520.529.4000. We’re here to answer your questions and provide the advice you need to gain a better understanding of your estate plan.